New Baby Size: According to babycenter.com, New Baby is measuring over 18.5" and is over 6lbs (but of course we know New Baby is probably getting closer to 7 lbs).
Weight Gain: +22, +2 lbs this week again! Thinking the water retention is starting...
Maternity Clothes: Of course! I'm still wearing 2 pairs of non-maternity dress pants to work, unbuttoned/unzipped with a bellaband of course.
Weight Gain: +22, +2 lbs this week again! Thinking the water retention is starting...
Maternity Clothes: Of course! I'm still wearing 2 pairs of non-maternity dress pants to work, unbuttoned/unzipped with a bellaband of course.
Stretch Marks: No
Belly Circumference: 41"
Sleep: I get up twice to go to the bathroom but otherwise good
Best Moment of the Week: Getting the majority of our "to-do list" completed before New Baby arrives (including packing our hospital bag... so weird!)
Miss Anything: Having more energy in the evenings
Movement: Yep. I can feel New Baby "practice breathing" which is neat.
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular.
Belly Circumference: 41"
Sleep: I get up twice to go to the bathroom but otherwise good
Best Moment of the Week: Getting the majority of our "to-do list" completed before New Baby arrives (including packing our hospital bag... so weird!)
Miss Anything: Having more energy in the evenings
Movement: Yep. I can feel New Baby "practice breathing" which is neat.
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular.
Nausea: Still a little nausea in the evenings but very mild and tolerable.
Other Symptoms: Sorry if this is TMI, but I've been feeling a lot of pressure (and sometimes pain) on my cervix. Not sure if that means New Baby is "dropping" or what but it's not exactly pleasant. Isaac never dropped so I have no idea what that feels like. Also I had 1 day this week where my ankles were a bit swollen at the end of the day. It hasn't returned (and I'm hoping it stays away!).
Belly Button In or Out: Flat
Mood: Pretty upbeat overall but ready to be DONE!
Other Symptoms: Sorry if this is TMI, but I've been feeling a lot of pressure (and sometimes pain) on my cervix. Not sure if that means New Baby is "dropping" or what but it's not exactly pleasant. Isaac never dropped so I have no idea what that feels like. Also I had 1 day this week where my ankles were a bit swollen at the end of the day. It hasn't returned (and I'm hoping it stays away!).
Belly Button In or Out: Flat
Mood: Pretty upbeat overall but ready to be DONE!
Diabetes Control: As I talked about in my post a couple days ago, my diabetes control has gotten much easier in the past week which isn't really a good thing.
I'm now going to the high risk Dr twice each week and the regular OB once. We had an appt last Friday and this Tuesday at the high risk Dr. In both cases, New Baby's heart and the placenta looked healthy which is positive. I'm supposed to start keeping "kick records" after meals since this is really the only way to tell if something is seriously going wrong between Dr appts.
For the "kick records", I have to lay down for 30 min after each meal and count the number of times New Baby moves. It's not easy to coordinate during the work week (and at work after lunch I can't exactly lay down) but I'm doing the best I can. So far New Baby is moving a bunch (25-35x's in the 30 min after meals) which is good. If it suddenly decreases I'm supposed to go to the ER. Saying our prayers that doesn't happen...
The high risk Dr had me schedule appts twice a week through next week and made the comment... "Well, we'll see if you are still around this time next week before we schedule appointments for the following week". Ha!
Since we know New Baby could be coming just about any day now we worked on our "to-do" list this past weekend and got just about everything done. We spent some time organizing and setting up New Baby's room and I love how it feels. We are still waiting to get bedding and decorate until we know the gender but we got a few things hung up that is really making it feel more like a nursery. I'll try to post some pictures later on.
Below is my 36 week picture (compare it to my 36 week picture is Isaac here... I can't believe how swollen I was with Isaac!).
Only 1 more week until full-term! C'mon New Baby, you can hang on just a bit longer!
I'm now going to the high risk Dr twice each week and the regular OB once. We had an appt last Friday and this Tuesday at the high risk Dr. In both cases, New Baby's heart and the placenta looked healthy which is positive. I'm supposed to start keeping "kick records" after meals since this is really the only way to tell if something is seriously going wrong between Dr appts.
For the "kick records", I have to lay down for 30 min after each meal and count the number of times New Baby moves. It's not easy to coordinate during the work week (and at work after lunch I can't exactly lay down) but I'm doing the best I can. So far New Baby is moving a bunch (25-35x's in the 30 min after meals) which is good. If it suddenly decreases I'm supposed to go to the ER. Saying our prayers that doesn't happen...
The high risk Dr had me schedule appts twice a week through next week and made the comment... "Well, we'll see if you are still around this time next week before we schedule appointments for the following week". Ha!
Since we know New Baby could be coming just about any day now we worked on our "to-do" list this past weekend and got just about everything done. We spent some time organizing and setting up New Baby's room and I love how it feels. We are still waiting to get bedding and decorate until we know the gender but we got a few things hung up that is really making it feel more like a nursery. I'll try to post some pictures later on.
Below is my 36 week picture (compare it to my 36 week picture is Isaac here... I can't believe how swollen I was with Isaac!).
Only 1 more week until full-term! C'mon New Baby, you can hang on just a bit longer!
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment