The day I hit 36 weeks and the days that have followed have been more eventful that I would have liked!
We had an appt last Friday (on the day I hit 36 weeks). My blood pressure was elevated, but didn't have any of the other classical signs of preeclampsia. I was only 1 cm dialated so they decided to let me go home with strict instructions to call over the weekend if one of a list of things happened. The Dr wanted to see me again Monday morning.
So, Monday (yesterday) we went into our appointment. My blood pressure was still elevated and my blood sugars had been kind of off of the past few days so the Dr put me in the hospital for monitoring!
So, here I am hanging out at Memorial Hermann in the Texas Medical Center extremely thankful for wireless internet. :) My blood pressures have stabilized (still elevated, but holding). The plan is to go home probably late afternoon and be on bed rest until I'm induced next Tuesday.



1 comment:
Praying for you guys! Please keep us updated and we would love to bring you guys some food when you come home. Can't wait to meet Isaac but want it to be when he supposed to be here!
Post a Comment