Today's Date: 2/14/13
Weight Gain: +8 lbs. The scale was the same this week which probably means I'll gain extra next week.
Maternity Clothes: Yes, but still wearing a few pre-maternity pants with a bella band.
Maternity Clothes: Yes, but still wearing a few pre-maternity pants with a bella band.
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: I sleep pretty well other than getting up to potty usually once.
Best Moment of the Week: Both related and unrelated... my previous position at work in Houston sent me a brand new iPad to recognize a milestone that they hit while I was there. Awesome! However, we already have one and really don't need another so we are selling it on eBay to fund this! My guilty pleasure for baby #2. :)
Miss Anything: I miss running especially in this cool weather.
Movement: Yep! Lots and lots
Food Cravings: Nothing much this week.
Sleep: I sleep pretty well other than getting up to potty usually once.
Best Moment of the Week: Both related and unrelated... my previous position at work in Houston sent me a brand new iPad to recognize a milestone that they hit while I was there. Awesome! However, we already have one and really don't need another so we are selling it on eBay to fund this! My guilty pleasure for baby #2. :)
Miss Anything: I miss running especially in this cool weather.
Movement: Yep! Lots and lots
Food Cravings: Nothing much this week.
Nausea: Still feeling GREAT! I'm so thankful!
Other Symptoms: Just Braxton Hicks are all I can remember.
Belly Button In or Out: In, but starting to flatten a little.
Mood: Great!
Other Symptoms: Just Braxton Hicks are all I can remember.
Belly Button In or Out: In, but starting to flatten a little.
Mood: Great!
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment