Today's Date: 1/2/13
Weight Gain: One day I will remember to weigh myself in the morning. It would probably be easier if our bathroom was complete and we could get out of the basement!
Maternity Clothes: I started wearing a few maternity pants. I don't think I officially need them yet, but they are so much more comfortable.
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Up about once a night. I broke out my maternity pillow ("The Comfort U"). I forgot how comfy that thing is... but also takes up 2/3 of the bed. Ha!
Best Moment of the Week: Actually feeling pretty good all day for the first time in nearly 3 months. Woo!
Miss Anything: My evening glass of wine. :(
Movement: Yes, but not regularly.
Food Cravings: No food cravings this week, but I've been really thirsty.
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Up about once a night. I broke out my maternity pillow ("The Comfort U"). I forgot how comfy that thing is... but also takes up 2/3 of the bed. Ha!
Best Moment of the Week: Actually feeling pretty good all day for the first time in nearly 3 months. Woo!
Miss Anything: My evening glass of wine. :(
Movement: Yes, but not regularly.
Food Cravings: No food cravings this week, but I've been really thirsty.
Nausea: Yesterday (New Year's Day) I felt great all day. That is the first time in months... yes, months! Today wasn't quite a good, but I'm hoping yesterday was the start of feeling better.
Other Symptoms: Not really
Belly Button In or Out: In
Mood: Feeling pretty good and upbeat. I've got the majority of my energy back which has also been great.
Other Symptoms: Not really
Belly Button In or Out: In
Mood: Feeling pretty good and upbeat. I've got the majority of my energy back which has also been great.
Diabetes Control: Still doing better. My next endo appt is the first week of February so we'll see what my HbAlc is doing which is the true test of my control.
14 week picture. Can't hide the bump anymore! I told my boss several weeks ago but he said he would wait to tell anyone else upline until after New Years. I felt it was probably weird to start telling other people at work before my boss informed anyone, so I've kept it quiet. Thankfully, he's going to talk to folks this week which is a huge relief since I still look pregnant with my suit jacket buttoned! Ha!
14 week picture. Can't hide the bump anymore! I told my boss several weeks ago but he said he would wait to tell anyone else upline until after New Years. I felt it was probably weird to start telling other people at work before my boss informed anyone, so I've kept it quiet. Thankfully, he's going to talk to folks this week which is a huge relief since I still look pregnant with my suit jacket buttoned! Ha!
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment