Today's Date: 12/19/12
Weight Gain: I was weighed at the Dr's office and am 3-4 lbs up. Which is actually a little less than I was with Isaac at this point.
Maternity Clothes: No but using a bellaband all the time now
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Up usually once or twice a night. I had to start sleeping on side as my stomach was getting a little uncomfortable.
Best Moment of the Week: Having our 12 week ultrasound and seeing Baby jumping around like crazy! It's hard to tell for sure at this point, but we see a lot of resemblance to Isaac at his 12 week ultrasound.
Miss Anything: Sleeping all night!
Movement: Yes, but not regularly. The Baby is only ~2.5" inches long (head to rump) so it probably has to be in just the right spot for me to feel it.
Food Cravings: Still craving sweets. Chocolate mostly.
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Up usually once or twice a night. I had to start sleeping on side as my stomach was getting a little uncomfortable.
Best Moment of the Week: Having our 12 week ultrasound and seeing Baby jumping around like crazy! It's hard to tell for sure at this point, but we see a lot of resemblance to Isaac at his 12 week ultrasound.
Miss Anything: Sleeping all night!
Movement: Yes, but not regularly. The Baby is only ~2.5" inches long (head to rump) so it probably has to be in just the right spot for me to feel it.
Food Cravings: Still craving sweets. Chocolate mostly.
Nausea: I'm starting to feel better, but very slowly. I feel pretty good most mornings but by late afternoon and evening I am feeling pretty rough. I really hope this ends soon.
Other Symptoms: Not really
Belly Button In or Out: In
Mood: Normal, just still pretty tired all the time.
Other Symptoms: Not really
Belly Button In or Out: In
Mood: Normal, just still pretty tired all the time.
Diabetes Control: Still doing better. I'm not sure if I'm just getting the hang of it again, or my hormones are leveling out. Whatever the reason... I'll take it!
We had our 12 week appt with the regular OB on Tuesday and the High Risk on Thursday. In both appts they did ultrasounds and both did the down-syndrome screening (which turned out perfect, so we were happy). The Dr asked if we wanted to know the gender if he could tell, it was so hard to say no! The placenta was in the way so he couldn't tell anyway. I suppose we better toughen-up because we are going to have to say no many more times!
I have a 12 week picture but our camera is already packed away for our trip home. If I get a chance sometime during the week I will add it. Definitely starting to see a bump!
We had our 12 week appt with the regular OB on Tuesday and the High Risk on Thursday. In both appts they did ultrasounds and both did the down-syndrome screening (which turned out perfect, so we were happy). The Dr asked if we wanted to know the gender if he could tell, it was so hard to say no! The placenta was in the way so he couldn't tell anyway. I suppose we better toughen-up because we are going to have to say no many more times!
I have a 12 week picture but our camera is already packed away for our trip home. If I get a chance sometime during the week I will add it. Definitely starting to see a bump!



No comments:
Post a Comment