Today's Date: 1/9/13
Weight Gain: Still didn't weigh myself. Maybe that's a good thing? Haha! :)
Maternity Clothes: I definitely "popped" this week so have been wearing mostly maternity pants to work for comfort. I could still get by with a bella band but hey, being comfy is way better.
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Up about once a night, maybe twice if I had a lot to drink.
Best Moment of the Week: Feeling more baby movements. Just like I remember with Isaac, it feels like popcorn popping in my pelvis. Such a weird feeling.
Miss Anything: Starting to miss running. The weather has been cool which makes for perfect running weather. You know, the kind where you can run much faster than your regular pace and barely break a sweat! Plus, many of my co-workers are signing up for several spring-series races which is really making me miss it.
Movement: Yep!
Food Cravings: Not really.
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Up about once a night, maybe twice if I had a lot to drink.
Best Moment of the Week: Feeling more baby movements. Just like I remember with Isaac, it feels like popcorn popping in my pelvis. Such a weird feeling.
Miss Anything: Starting to miss running. The weather has been cool which makes for perfect running weather. You know, the kind where you can run much faster than your regular pace and barely break a sweat! Plus, many of my co-workers are signing up for several spring-series races which is really making me miss it.
Movement: Yep!
Food Cravings: Not really.
Nausea: I jinxed myself by being excited about feeling good on New Years Day... that has been the only day. :( Some days are worse than others but I still have some sort of queasiness every day. Because of this, everyone seems to think it's a girl... with Isaac everyone thought boy (and were right) so maybe they are right with this one too?
Other Symptoms: Not really
Belly Button In or Out: In
Mood: Feeling pretty good and upbeat other than the nausea. I've got the majority of my energy back which has also been great.
Other Symptoms: Not really
Belly Button In or Out: In
Mood: Feeling pretty good and upbeat other than the nausea. I've got the majority of my energy back which has also been great.
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment