Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Little Engineer

A while back one of our friends from TX posted on FB about a toy that all 3 of their kids had loved.  It is called Magnatiles and as an engineer, I think they are awesome!  They are plastic shapes that have long magnets within the plastic shape.  They kind of "snap" together to build all sorts of shapes.

My in-laws were asking for ideas for Isaac's birthday and I suggested these. He opened them this weekend and so far they are his favorite toy!  It's amazing how long they keep his attention given he's only 2.  I think he sat on Grandma's lap for about an hour playing with these.

You can find them online here.  They are a bit pricey, but we think well worth it.  We are thinking of getting another set for Christmas.

Here is a (rather long) video of my birthday boy playing with them.  Beware... it was right before dinner and he was cranky (it shows).  ;)


No comments: