Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ozzie Vegas Trip

Instead of hosting a wedding shower, my sister Ali and I paid for all 3 of us to go to Las Vegas for a 3-day weekend!  We figured there won't be many opportunities for just the 3 of us to travel in the future so we'd better do it while we can.

Ali and I planned the trip right... we stayed at the Wynn!!  L-O-V-E that hotel.  I don't see myself returning to Vegas anytime soon, but if we do we will most certainly stay at the Wynn.

Our fab hotel room!

The first day we walked around and looked at the hotels, did some shopping and visited the famous "Gold and Silver Pawn Shop".  It's the famous store seen in the show "Pawn Stars" on the history channel.  Okay, okay, feel free to laugh, it was my idea.  I had to see it!  There was a line to get in and we had to wait about 30 min.  Honestly, not really that cool in person, but now I can say I went.  :)

Christine was the big winner of the trip.

We were able to do a little pool lounging.  

Pictures at the Bellagio.



We got tickets to see the famous Cirque du Soleil "O" on Saturday night.  Bryce and I went 2 years ago but had nosebleed seats.  This time, Ali was able to find seats in row 5, center.  Seriously awesome.  The splash zone was rows 1-3, so we had legitimate, ridiculously awesome seats.  Not sure how she found them!

Before the show:


Picture is only to show how ridiculous our seats were!  Amazing!!

No comments: