7 Months Updates...
- Approx Weight: 18 lbs, 3 oz (~40%)
- Approx Length: 27" (~50%)
- Isaac started daycare full-time just after he turned 6 months. It has been a big adjustment for him and us. After the first full month he is doing great. He naps well and is usually happy when we drop him off and pick him up. Not every day is perfect, but it's going well enough that I don't feel guilty about having him in daycare. :)
- Our little man still sleeps so well! He still hasn't waken up in the middle of the night since December 15th! Yay!
- The big milestone this month was the first tooth! The day after Easter it finally broke through. It's still just barely a little crest of white above the gum but it's definitely there! I've always heard that the corresponding tooth on the opposite appears pretty quickly but other one hasn't made it's appearance yet.
- Little "I" is still such a happy, giggly baby. We find it ironic that he smiled for the first time really late (~3 months) but now he smiles and laughs more than the average baby.
- He had his first illness this month. After his first full week in daycare he had a fever over the weekend. After a few days of monitoring the fever, it didn't improve so we brought him in to the Pedi and he had an ear and sinus infection. Poor little man! He had his first-ever round of antibiotics that cleared it right up!
- I think we are getting close to crawling. Maybe another 2 weeks to a month. He "inchworms" right now and seems to be getting better coordinated every day. We are excited and fearing the inevitable day he starts crawling all over the place. :)
Of course... the best part. His pictures taken by Mommy! We had professional pictures taken as well (intended to be 6 mo photos but I waited to long to schedule them so they are 7 mo pictures). The photographer should have them ready in a week or two. We can't wait! I'll post them when they are done!



1 comment:
Had to laugh when I read your comment about " I can't even remember what it was like being pregnant ". That is how there are so many little siblings in the world! I think you truly do forget all the aches and pains. I know I don't seem to remember them being this bad the first time around.
Post a Comment