Sunday, May 8, 2011

First Mother's Day!

Bryce and Isaac have been spoiling me on my first Mother's Day weekend!  Yesterday we spent the afternoon in Houston.  We picked up a few cupcakes from my favorite place, Crave Cupcake!  We then had an early dinner at Jus Mac.  A fun, eclectic restaurant in the Heights that serves only Mac and Cheese.  Seriously, where has this place been all my life?  :)  We ordered 3 skillets (Buffalo Chicken, Chili Cheese and The Hangover) and enjoyed the nice weather eating on the back patio.  SO GOOD!

Today on Mother's Day, Bryce made me breakfast in bed.  When Isaac woke up closer to 8am, he brought him in and all 3 of us watched cartoons together for a few minutes.  We got ready and went to church at 9am.

We came home, had lunch and Isaac was being so giggly and fun.  I took the following picture of him.  He's down for a nap now and  Bryce and I are watching a movie.  What a great weekend!  I'm one blessed mommy!


No comments: