Thursday, December 30, 2010

Office Re-paint

Since we got a new sofa in September (see here), I've been trying to redecorate. Our house had been very "warm" colors and I've been wanting to convert to "cool" colors (primarily blues).

The office was previously an orange-ish color. I only have 1 picture that I took of the color so it's not great, but you get the idea.
I had in mind a grey-ish/blue-ish color. I didn't want to walk in and think HELLO BLUE!!, but rather a calm feeling. We ended up picking Sherwin Williams Silvermist. I'm very happy with it. Here are a few pictures (please ignore the poor organization and random furniture and dog kennel placement, it's still a work in progress). :)
I have one more re-paint planned for the dining room. It's been nice getting a few things done around the house that I hadn't been able to do during work.

Oh, anyone want to buy a Yamaha Audio Receiver? (Shown in the last picture on the table). It's for sale on Craig's List. :)

No comments: