The past 3 years we have traveled back to Nebraska for Christmas. Since having Isaac would make traveling more difficult, we were lucky to have my family come visit us for Christmas!
My parents had not seen Isaac since he was 2 weeks old and my sisters had not met him at all. They were so excited to see him, he was held constantly the first few days.
Aunt Ali, Christine and Kevin (Christine's fiance) meeting Isaac for the first time.
We went to Christmas Eve church and everyone enjoyed it. I always love hearing Kerri sing "O Holy Night"... takes my breath away. Isaac dressed up for the occasion.
My family has always opened presents on Christmas Eve. So after church and dinner we started unwrapping! Isaac opening his Nebraska jersey from Kevin and Christine.
Isaac received 5-6 outfits from Gymboree from his grandparents and aunts. They are so cute and I can't wait for him to wear them! He also received this cool bike trailer from Grandma and Grandpa. We won't be able to use it until the spring when he's older, but we tried it out in the house. I think Grandma and Grandpa were sending a message with a 2-seater... :)
Annie was pretty tired out from all the action.
Isaac received a cute Christmas outfit from Bryce's aunt and uncle about a month ago. It seemed so big when he received it, but it fit perfectly now! We even caught a small smile on camera. Isaac smiles SO BIG these days and even chuckles, but as soon as we get the camera out he stops, of course. This half smile is the only one we've caught so far.
The highlight of my Christmas gifts was diamond earring from Bryce!! Since we had Isaac earlier than expected, I never really got a 'push present'. Well, I never really "pushed" either, but you get the idea. :)
Bryce bought my engagement ring from Borsheims in Omaha (owned by Warren Buffet) and since then I like all my jewelry to be from Borsheims as well. I say that like I have so much jewelry (I don't). :) We loved the store and I like that it's from Nebraska as well. Bryce did great at picking them out, I'd always said I wanted 3-prong earrings someday and he remembered! Thanks, Love!
We took a family photo before everyone left. It was humorous setting the camera on a dog kennel and books to get the right level. I think it turned out pretty good.



2 comments:
Love all the pictures of your family! Is the bike trailer a chariot? We have one and it's awesome. The suspension is great and the ride is super smooth.
It's a "Croozer". It's huge! We couldn't roll it out the door because it was too wide. My dad hung brackets in the garage to hang it (it folds up pretty thin) which helps with storage.
Post a Comment