Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cutest Christmas Cards!

How will it be possible to choose any pictures for Christmas cards this year that aren't of this little guy?
I'm planning to use Shutterfly to make our Christmas cards this year. I typically do some sort of photo card and think the one below is just adorable! They can be found at: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards or http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards.

I'm not sure what pictures I will use yet, but I'm sure they will mostly be of Isaac. Bryce and I may try to fit one of us on the card (maybe the small picture at the bottom). :) Annie and Lacey will probably not be able to make an appearance this year, other than the blog.

Other than Christmas cards, we're thinking of doing calendars for the Grandparents for Christmas as well using Isaac's newborn pictures. There are some cute ones found here: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars

Thanks to Shutterfly for having such a great offer this year. Thanks for making my Christmas cards!

No comments: