Sunday, September 5, 2010

33 Weeks


This past week we went to the Dr again and had a good checkup. We did find out that we will be induced at ~38 weeks which around the second week of October. Isaac (and me) are measuring about 2 weeks farther along than we actually are. So, we are measuring ~35 weeks rather than 33. That is to be expected since I'm diabetic.

I've been feeling more fatigued in the evenings and go to bed earlier. I'm not sure if its the extra weight that is finally wearing on me, but I'm definitely worn out at the end of the day.

Some "fun" stats at the 33 week mark...
Weight Gain: ~24 lbs
Waist: 40.5"

33 Week Picture:
I also took new pictures of the nursery that did not turn out yellow. We have many "little" items that we still need (changing pad, diaper genie, hamper, etc...) but with 2 showers in September, hopefully we'll get most of those things. :)

Lacey wanted to make an appearance on the blog...
Finally, today we put the car seat base the Murano. We didn't know how long it would take us the first time. Luckily it was pretty easy and we got it done in about 5 minutes! We'll probably have it inspected by the fire department to make sure we did it right, but it seems very stable. We put the car seat on the base to see what it looks like.... SO WEIRD!!! :)

1 comment:

sarah said...

24lbs...nice work! I've already gained that and I'm only 26 weeks :)