Not any big changes this week. I can definitely feel Isaac getting stronger and changing positions (not just kicking).
We measured the circumference of my belly at 40". I'm huge!! :) We are going to try to measure my belly every week from now until he arrives to see how huge I get.
I'm not really feeling tired yet, but I know it will be coming. My feet are doing pretty well and it's just my back that continues to be sore at the end of the day.
We have made really good progress on the nursery. I'm proud of my little art project above his dresser. The used the extra fabric I have from his quilt (which is still in progress) to wrap 3 canvases. I bought letters for his initials at Hobby Lobby and spray painted them to match the room. We think it turned out great!
His rocker came in last weekend. We are really happy with how it turned out. It was hard to tell what it would look like from a tiny 4"x4" swatch of fabric, but we are pleased. Plus, it's super comfy!
The pictures turned out really yellow tinted. I'm too lazy to go take new ones, so hopefully next week I can take some new ones. :)



1 comment:
So cute Kimberly!! And if your back needs some therapy, come sit on our couches! :)
Post a Comment