We "celebrated" by spending about 5 hours at my danc recital. Thats right, I take dance (tap and jazz) with 4 other ladies ranging from my age to mid-50's. We all took dance as kids so we're actually really good!
But anyway, I thought I would share some fun pictures from our wedding day on June 14th, 2003. When we got married it was right about the time that photographers were switching to professional digital photos, so unfortunately all our "good" pictures are only in print. I have a few cute ones that were taken by friends/family. Enjoy!
I loved my dress! 
At the reception.... all the money for food and I don't think we actually ate any of it.
A "classy" picture showing off the bling in the limo to the reception. It was so fun!!!



2 comments:
Congrats on 6 years! We are so excited to see what God has in store for these next six years!
CONGRATS!
never stop celebrating (or tapping, as far as i am concerned!)
~KTB
Post a Comment