Kitchen Re-Do
I've wanted to paint the kitchen for a while. The red was fun, but I got tired of it. Welcome "Buttercream"!
Before...
After!
New Floors!
We've wanted wood floors for quite a while but never really had an excuse to get rid of the carpet (which wasn't in horrible condition, but not great either). Once we got Lacey, her puppy habits included tearing up carpet! Ugh!!! Well, it bumped up the priority of the floors quite a bit.
I don't have "before" pictures of the carpet. Some of the pictures almost make the color look reddish, but they really aren't (the first picture is the best indication of the color)



1 comment:
More and more we want to ditch this darkish brown in the kitchen/living space and go more yellow. I had yellow in my kitchen in TX and loved that space so much! Looks great!
Post a Comment