- She is approximately 17.0 lbs according to our bathroom scale.
- We are still in Size 3 diapers
- She sleeps soundly from 7pm to 7am - hooray! She takes a 2 hour nap in the morning and in the afternoon.
- She eat 6 oz of breastmilk/formula mix, 4x's each day. Just this week I started reducing the volume to ~5.5 oz. She has started not finishing her bottle, probably because she is eating more solids.
- She eats 3 solid meals each day. We've also incorporated finger foods and she does so well feeding herself! A month ago she just pushed them around her tray and now she does pretty well picking them up and getting them in her mouth.
- Her biggest milestone this month is crawling! She is a very efficient army crawler and is constantly moving. The past 2 weeks she also started pushing up onto hands/knees and rocking back and forth. "Real" crawling can't be far behind!
- No teeth yet. Isaac had 4 teeth at 7.5 months. Hmmm.
- Her hair is really growing in. It's very light and just like Isaac's at this age.
- She laughs and smiles so much. Still mostly at Isaac but more and more at Mom and Dad!
- Surprisingly, she has yet to miss a day of school for illness since she started school 2 months ago. Isaac had a fever after his first 4 days of school when he was 6 months old. Hayden has had a runny nose off and on but nothing worse. We'll take it!
- She is so content just sitting on someones lap and looking around. She stares at people with such intention sometimes it's actually a little creepy! Ha!
Mommy Updates:
- I'm finally to my goal weight. It took nearly twice as long as it did with Isaac, but I'm finally there! Wahoo!
- Work is going great. Of course I have days that I really miss the kids (I think it would be unhealthy if I didn't!) but overall it's been great to be back. My new assignment is really fun and while I'm still on a steep learning curve, I'm getting more comfortable every day.
- I'll be traveling to Los Angeles, Phoenix, Montana and Calgary in the next few months. While I will miss my family like crazy, I'm excited for the adventure! We are contemplating having all of us go to Los Angeles for a mini vacation after my couple days of work and perhaps have Bryce come to Calgary with me while grandparents watch the kids. Stay tuned!
- I'm up to 7 miles for my long runs. Frigid temperatures and lots of snow have prevented me from running outside lately so I haven't been able to ramp mileage. I'm signing up the Marine Corps Marathon lottery and am also signed up for 3 half marathons this year.



1 comment:
I'm not surprised about her being healthier. She has had Isaac to boost her immune system gradually over the first six months of her life. We noticed the same thing with Lucas and John.
Post a Comment