- I'm uncertain of her precise weight and height but by my home measurements I think she is nearly 14 lbs and still about 24.5" in length.
- She is sleeping 11 1/2 hours at night! Babywise did it again and by following the Eat/Wake/Sleep schedule in 3 hour patterns (and making 7am the consistent wake time every day) she was sleeping 10 hours at 9 1/2 weeks and has increased from there.
- She still eats well and is exclusively breastfed. Bottles are still not going great but we continue to work on that (we give her one everyday when Bryce gets home from work)
- She rolled over this month from tummy to back. She has rolled over in her crib from back to tummy a couple times! It scares me to death to find her on her tummy in the morning at this age, but there is not much I can do about it.
- She is still swaddled during naptimes and at night but wiggles her arms out easily within a few minutes. We've tried to put her down unswaddled several times but that doesn't go well.
- She started "talking" this week. Lots of babbling and cooing and even shrieking (in a good way) when she sees me.
- She turns her head to find Isaac when she hears his voice. Melts my heart!
- Her head control is strong enough that we've been putting her in the jumpy for a few minutes, several times a day. She likes being able to look around the room and I like that she isn't constantly on her back since I worry about getting a flat head.
- She had her first plane-ride this month to Nebraska. She didn't do as well as Isaac did as a baby, but is also flying 2 months earlier than he did.
Mommy updates:
- My weight has been incredibly frustrating. I'm still about +5 lbs which is about +1-2 lbs from last month. I'm running 12-15 miles per week now and I'm sure the weight gain is just muscle rebuilding but it's still frustrating. I remember this happening after Isaac and I finally started losing weight about a month after I gained a couple pounds back... so I'm trying to stay optimistic.
- My first race is in 4 weeks and is the Army 10-miler. Funny that was the last race I ran last year.
- I have been surprisingly restrained on buying girl clothes. I've only bought 4 outfits for her, 2 of which no longer fit. We've been given so many generous gifts that I won't need to buy anything for a while.
- Bryce and I are able to enjoy our evenings together again. All the kids are in bed by 8 pm which give us a couple hours to ourselves.
- Friday was my last day on the payroll at work. It was fun while it lasted. :)
A few sweet pictures of our sweet girl. I could not get her to smile for anything. As soon as I held up the camera she just stared at it. Little stinker.



No comments:
Post a Comment