Sunday, August 18, 2013

And so it begins...

Not all women are able to breastfeed and not all breastfeeding women produce extra. I'm lucky to be able to do both!

I still don't like it, or feel the "magical bonding" but I do it because its the best food for my baby and no other reason. 

I plan to wean before going back to work in January so I try to freeze up as much as possible for use after I'm done. 

Hayden sleeps long enough at night now that I wake up a couple hours before she does to pump. I am able to pump about 8 oz then freeze in 5 oz portions.  

I've got enough collected that we had to start up our deep freeze!  This is about 30, 5 oz bags so far and plenty more to come. I think with Isaac I had hundreds of bags so hopefully I can repeat!

No comments: