This year we got into the show Nashville (new series). The actress that plays Juliet in the series is named Hayden Panettiere in real life. One day as we turned on the TV to watch the show, we saw the intro and I saw her name pop up. Loved it! It's one of those names that is either for a boy or girl. Kind of silly, I know, but we loved it!
Kay was my mother's middle name. (Her name was Karla Kay). Isaac's middle name is Henry which is from his Grandfather, Henry Jakub. This child would have a middle name from my side and I was so excited to be able to honor my mother by using her middle name. Love you, Mom and miss you every day!
Since we didn't share our names ahead of time. I've had lots of people ask me about our boy name. If Hayden had been a boy, it would have been Connor Matthew. We saw Connor a couple places (one being the Pottery Barn Kids catalog... ha!). Matthew was the first name of my younger brother who went without oxygen during labor and subsequently had no brain activity after birth. He lived about 2 weeks and would have been 29 this year.



No comments:
Post a Comment