Wednesday, May 29, 2013

35 Weeks

Today's Date: 5/29/13
New Baby Size: According to babycenter.com, New Baby is measuring over 18" and is over 5lbs (about the size of a honeydew melon) .
Weight Gain: +20, +2 lbs this week (yikes!)
Maternity Clothes: Of course!  I'm still wearing 2 pairs of non-maternity dress pants to work, unbuttoned/unzipped with a bellaband of course.
Stretch Marks: No
Belly Circumference: 40.5"
Sleep: I get up twice to go to the bathroom but otherwise good
Best Moment of the Week: A relaxing Memorial Day weekend (that did NOT include working).  Hooray!
Miss Anything: Having more energy in the evenings
Movement: Yes.  I can tell it's getting pretty cramped in there because the range of movement is much smaller
Food Cravings: Super random... broccoli!  We had dinner with friends over the weekend we brought some veggies and dip.  I included raw broccoli as one of the veggies and it tasted so good.  I inhaled the leftovers we brought home the next day.
Nausea: Starting to have some very mild nausea in the evenings.  I remember getting this with Isaac about this time.  I don't know if it's hormones or a full tummy or what.  It's not bad though.
Other Symptoms: The sore back continues with added sore hips this week.  This last month is a killer!  Still no swelling though (which I had with Isaac at this point).  One of the signs of preeclampsia is swelling so I'm thankful it hasn't shown up yet.
Belly Button In or Out: Flat
Mood: So much better now that work has returned to normal.  I've still been working out at the gym as well.  The intensity has gone down in the past couple weeks but I'm trying to continue to work out as long as I can.
Diabetes Control: It's gotten better but still tough.

At our Perinatologist appointment last week I was ecstatic to hear my fluids were back within normal range!  I could tell they were lower because I felt less "full" (kind of a weird water logged feeling).  They dropped a whole 3 cm since the prior week and are right where they need to be.  Yay!  I thought they were going to do a growth scan last week but I had my weeks mixed up and we will have that this Friday.  As of now, still on track for a 39 week c-section.

We got our double stroller this week.  Yay!  After a couple months of procrastination (and just being busy) we finally got it.  Lucky for us, the procrastination paid off because the 2013 models came out this week and I fell in love with one of the new colors!  The online store I was planning to buy from was already sold out of preorders of this particular color but a small, local baby boutique in Fairfax had 1 coming in that we put our name on.  They called just today that it had come in so I stopped and picked it up.  Hooray!  I love it!

It's not completely assembled yet so here is a picture I found online.  (love the gray color)
Finally, here is the 35 week picture.  Feeling (and looking) big...

No comments: