Wednesday, May 8, 2013

32 Weeks


Today's Date: 5/8/13
Weight Gain: +17, +1 this week
Maternity Clothes: Of course!
Stretch Marks: No
Belly Circumference: 39"  I thought it would be funny to keep track of this so in a few years when things have (hopefully) returned to normal size I can remember how big I was.  However... after seeing this measurement, I'm not sure I want to remember.  :)
Sleep: Some good days, some not-so-good
Best Moment of the Week: Bryce coming home!  He was out of town for work for 4 days last week.  Thankfully Isaac was generally well behaved and I didn't have any big presentations at work so I could pick him up at a reasonable time.  It couldn't have worked out better given how pregnant I am, but I was still relieved when he came home!
Miss Anything: Running in this gorgeous weather.  Seriously, it doesn't get better than this!
Movement: Of course
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular this week.  I've just been really hungry in general.
Nausea: None whatsoever.  Woo!
Other Symptoms: I noticed my ankles looked a little swollen this evening.  This is about the time I started swelling with Isaac.  Yay...
Belly Button In or Out: Flat
Mood: Feeling pretty good so far.  I'm hoping it continues a little bit longer!
Diabetes Control: Big adjustment this week.  It seems so weird that I will be doing just fine then one day it totally changes and I have to make some drastic changes.

We had our weekly Peri appt last Friday and all is still looking good.  The ultrasound picture this week looked just like Isaac!  We couldn't believe it since previous ultrasounds didn't show much resemblance.  New Baby's hand was also in front of his/her face so we didn't get the greatest shots but the 4D pics we saw looked like Isaac.

We go to the Peri again this Friday.  Looking forward to more pictures!  (hoping for no hands covering faces this time too!)

I believe we have (finally) settled on a boy name we both like.  Our girl name was easy and we've had that for a while, but we went through 6 boy names before we settled on the "one".

32 Week pictures... getting bigger!

No comments: