Today's Date: 5/1/13
Weight Gain: +16 No gain this week.
Maternity Clothes: Of course!
Maternity Clothes: Of course!
Stretch Marks: Nope. My Mom carried twins to 38 weeks (15 lbs of baby) without stretch marks. Luckily, it looks like I got her genes since I didn't get any stretch marks with Isaac!
Sleep: Like a baby the past few days. Refreshing....
Best Moment of the Week: Clean bill of health at the Peri.
Miss Anything: Running in this gorgeous weather. Seriously, it doesn't get better than this!
Movement: All over the place. I was in my boss' office for a telecon today after lunch and New Baby was exceptionally active since I had just eaten. My belly was jerking all over the place and my boss saw it... he pointed and said something like "Whoa".
Food Cravings: Oranges, oddly.
Sleep: Like a baby the past few days. Refreshing....
Best Moment of the Week: Clean bill of health at the Peri.
Miss Anything: Running in this gorgeous weather. Seriously, it doesn't get better than this!
Movement: All over the place. I was in my boss' office for a telecon today after lunch and New Baby was exceptionally active since I had just eaten. My belly was jerking all over the place and my boss saw it... he pointed and said something like "Whoa".
Food Cravings: Oranges, oddly.
Nausea: None whatsoever. Woo!
Other Symptoms: Just a sore back.
Belly Button In or Out: Flat... so I don't really have a belly button anymore. Ha!
Mood: Pretty good. I felt great during our trip to Philadelphia. Despite being on our feet all day, my back was never terribly sore.
Other Symptoms: Just a sore back.
Belly Button In or Out: Flat... so I don't really have a belly button anymore. Ha!
Mood: Pretty good. I felt great during our trip to Philadelphia. Despite being on our feet all day, my back was never terribly sore.
Diabetes Control: Pretty good this week. I haven't made adjustments in several days.
We had another appointment at the Perinatologist last week and thankfully all is well. We had the typical non-stress test, ultrasound and visit with the high risk Dr. For the past 4 weeks, New Baby has been head-down, face towards my back and measuring right on track.
The past few ultrasounds New Baby had it's hand in front of it's face so we haven't gotten great pictures in 4D. However, we did get one picture where the hand was closer to the forehead so we got a good 4D shot of the nose and lips. I took one look of the picture and said "Whoa! The baby has my Mom's nose!". It's possible that the baby's position made it look a little different than it will be after he/she is born, but without a doubt the picture I saw was my Mom's nose (which is a little different than my nose).
We have another Peri appt this Friday so if New Baby cooperates, maybe we will get a good face picture!
Bryce is on a work trip this week so I don't have anyone to take my picture. :(
We had another appointment at the Perinatologist last week and thankfully all is well. We had the typical non-stress test, ultrasound and visit with the high risk Dr. For the past 4 weeks, New Baby has been head-down, face towards my back and measuring right on track.
The past few ultrasounds New Baby had it's hand in front of it's face so we haven't gotten great pictures in 4D. However, we did get one picture where the hand was closer to the forehead so we got a good 4D shot of the nose and lips. I took one look of the picture and said "Whoa! The baby has my Mom's nose!". It's possible that the baby's position made it look a little different than it will be after he/she is born, but without a doubt the picture I saw was my Mom's nose (which is a little different than my nose).
We have another Peri appt this Friday so if New Baby cooperates, maybe we will get a good face picture!
Bryce is on a work trip this week so I don't have anyone to take my picture. :(



No comments:
Post a Comment