Today's Date: 3/20/13
Weight Gain: +12 - I've been steadily gaining ~1 lb/week for the past few weeks... right on track!
Maternity Clothes: Yep
Maternity Clothes: Yep
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: This week has been awful! The reasons for waking up several times each night seem to be completely random.
Best Moment of the Week: Being told how tiny I look for only having 3 months to go! My response was... thanks, I'm glad you think that because I don't feel that way! :)
Miss Anything: The weather has been absolutely gorgeous this week so I'm really missing running.
Movement: Yep! Lots and lots.
Food Cravings: Chocolate! Seriously, am I a cliche pregnant lady or what?
Sleep: This week has been awful! The reasons for waking up several times each night seem to be completely random.
Best Moment of the Week: Being told how tiny I look for only having 3 months to go! My response was... thanks, I'm glad you think that because I don't feel that way! :)
Miss Anything: The weather has been absolutely gorgeous this week so I'm really missing running.
Movement: Yep! Lots and lots.
Food Cravings: Chocolate! Seriously, am I a cliche pregnant lady or what?
Nausea: None whatsoever. Woo!
Other Symptoms: I'm doing really great so nothing too much.
Belly Button In or Out: Flat
Mood: Great!
Other Symptoms: I'm doing really great so nothing too much.
Belly Button In or Out: Flat
Mood: Great!
Diabetes Control: I had to make a few more adjustments to increase my insulin this week. Still doing pretty well, but having to watch it closely.
I've been working out at the gym routinely for the past month and have been feeling so great! My Braxton Hicks contractions were so frequent with Isaac that I really couldn't exercise (every time I tried they came on really strong and I would have to sit down for them to go away). This time they have been very mild so I have enjoyed working out. My Dr told me to stop running/jogging during my appt last week so I'm stuck on the eliptical, but I can still work up a pretty good sweat.
Also this week, Bryce's parents visited for several days so we were able to sneak out a few times just the two of us. Once we just went shopping at Tyson's Corner (similar to the Houston Galleria), once we went to the gym together and another time just ran a few errands. It was so weird and kind of nice to just be the two of us without having to pay the going VA rate of $80 for a babysitter for the evening!
This Friday we have another high risk Dr appt so are looking forward to seeing our sweet baby on another ultrasound.
Based on my approximate c-section date @ 39 weeks, only about 3 months to go!
I've been working out at the gym routinely for the past month and have been feeling so great! My Braxton Hicks contractions were so frequent with Isaac that I really couldn't exercise (every time I tried they came on really strong and I would have to sit down for them to go away). This time they have been very mild so I have enjoyed working out. My Dr told me to stop running/jogging during my appt last week so I'm stuck on the eliptical, but I can still work up a pretty good sweat.
Also this week, Bryce's parents visited for several days so we were able to sneak out a few times just the two of us. Once we just went shopping at Tyson's Corner (similar to the Houston Galleria), once we went to the gym together and another time just ran a few errands. It was so weird and kind of nice to just be the two of us without having to pay the going VA rate of $80 for a babysitter for the evening!
This Friday we have another high risk Dr appt so are looking forward to seeing our sweet baby on another ultrasound.
Based on my approximate c-section date @ 39 weeks, only about 3 months to go!
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment