Today's Date: 3/13/13
Weight Gain: +11
Maternity Clothes: Yep
Maternity Clothes: Yep
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Starting to get a little more restless. I feel like I wake up every couple of hours for something.
Best Moment of the Week: Working out at the gym and watching all the other people give me second glances... heck yeah, I'm 6 months pregnant and rocking the treadmill!
Miss Anything: It's starting to get uncomfortable to give Isaac a bath (bending over the tub). :(
Movement: Yep! Lots and lots.
Food Cravings: Nothing much this week.
Sleep: Starting to get a little more restless. I feel like I wake up every couple of hours for something.
Best Moment of the Week: Working out at the gym and watching all the other people give me second glances... heck yeah, I'm 6 months pregnant and rocking the treadmill!
Miss Anything: It's starting to get uncomfortable to give Isaac a bath (bending over the tub). :(
Movement: Yep! Lots and lots.
Food Cravings: Nothing much this week.
Nausea: Still feeling GREAT! I'm so thankful!
Other Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions have really settled down. I recall having them all the time after 20-ish weeks with Isaac so this is nice!
Belly Button In or Out: In, but starting to flatten a little.
Mood: Great! We've officially hit viability which is always a relief. Of course, you would never actually want to deliver this early b/c chance of survival is barely 25% and if the baby did survive there would be life altering complications... but regardless it still feels like a milestone.
Other Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions have really settled down. I recall having them all the time after 20-ish weeks with Isaac so this is nice!
Belly Button In or Out: In, but starting to flatten a little.
Mood: Great! We've officially hit viability which is always a relief. Of course, you would never actually want to deliver this early b/c chance of survival is barely 25% and if the baby did survive there would be life altering complications... but regardless it still feels like a milestone.
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment