Wednesday, March 6, 2013

23 Weeks


Today's Date: 3/6/13
Weight Gain: +10
Maternity Clothes: Yep
Stretch Marks: Nope.  I didn't get any with Isaac so hoping for a repeat!
Sleep: Good other than getting up to potty a couple times.
Best Moment of the Week: Snow day today!  (more on that later)
Miss Anything: Not really anything this week.  Maybe bending over easily.  :)
Movement: Yep!  Lots and lots.
Food Cravings: Nothing much this week.
Nausea: Still feeling GREAT!  I'm so thankful!
Other Symptoms: My back is starting to hurt just like it did with Isaac in the 22-25 wk timeframe.  I'm seeing a Chiropractor this time around to hopefully prevent the terrible pain so hopefully it helps the severity.
Belly Button In or Out: In, but starting to flatten a little.
Mood: Great!  I have been feeling well enough lately that I started exercising again about 3 weeks ago.  Nothing major just walking 1-2 miles most days of the week.  It has helped so much!  We also just joined a gym near our house.  We've never belonged to a gym before and are excited!  It's called Lifetime Fitness and has great classes, an indoor pool with a slide (and a roped off area for laps), a spa (woohoo!), swimming lessons for Isaac and a surprisingly impressive childcare area that we can drop Isaac off for little while if we both want to work out.  I'm hoping to make it a weekend routine where Bryce can swim laps or whatever he wants and I can do some low-impact cardio to stay in shape while I'm pregnant.  Once this baby is out, I can't wait to run again!
Diabetes Control: I had another appt with my Endocrinologist last week and my HbA1c was the best is ever been... ever!  What a relief to know I'm doing really well with my control.

Growing and growing.

No comments: