Wednesday, January 30, 2013

18 Weeks


Today's Date: 1/30/13
Weight Gain: According to my bathroom scale, I weighed 0.3lbs more than last week... so +7.3 lbs give or take (probably give).  hehe.  :)
Maternity Clothes: Yup
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Up about once a night, maybe twice if I had a lot to drink.
Best Moment of the Week: Bryce felt baby move last night!  He/She was moving around quite a bit and I had him try to feel (but honestly wasn't thinking he would be able to).  Sure enough, he felt a thump!
Miss Anything: Just the normal... running, wine.  You know, the important stuff. ;)
Movement: Yep!  This child is nowhere near the uterine acrobat that Isaac was.  Much more chill.
Food Cravings: Not really.
Nausea: I felt GREAT on Saturday and pretty much have been since then.  Hooray!!!
Other Symptoms: Still the occasional Braxton Hicks contraction.  Not too frequent (that I notice) but I know that will change in a month or 2.
Belly Button In or Out: In
Mood: Pretty upbeat.
Diabetes Control: A little more challenging in the past couple of days.  I hope it's just a phase.

Starting to fill out!

No comments: