Weight Gain: Still about +7 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yup
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Up about once a night, maybe twice if I had a lot to drink.
Best Moment of the Week: Moving Isaac to his big boy bed and he did great!
Miss Anything: Just the normal... running, wine. You know, the important stuff. ;)
Movement: Yep!
Food Cravings: Not really.
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Up about once a night, maybe twice if I had a lot to drink.
Best Moment of the Week: Moving Isaac to his big boy bed and he did great!
Miss Anything: Just the normal... running, wine. You know, the important stuff. ;)
Movement: Yep!
Food Cravings: Not really.
Nausea: About the same. :(
Other Symptoms: I started having a few Braxton Hicks this week. I thought I felt them a few times and thought certainly it's too early! (I recognized them at about 22 weeks w/ Isaac). I googled it (yeah, I know... not the BEST source of info) and I found that Braxton Hicks start very early... as early as 6-8 weeks. It said most women start feeling them ~20 weeks but if it's not your first pregnancy you could feel them earlier since you know what you are looking for. Well, I guess thats me then. I can't stand Braxton Hicks but I better get used it to b/c we've got a long way to go. ;)
Belly Button In or Out: In
Mood: Pretty upbeat.
Other Symptoms: I started having a few Braxton Hicks this week. I thought I felt them a few times and thought certainly it's too early! (I recognized them at about 22 weeks w/ Isaac). I googled it (yeah, I know... not the BEST source of info) and I found that Braxton Hicks start very early... as early as 6-8 weeks. It said most women start feeling them ~20 weeks but if it's not your first pregnancy you could feel them earlier since you know what you are looking for. Well, I guess thats me then. I can't stand Braxton Hicks but I better get used it to b/c we've got a long way to go. ;)
Belly Button In or Out: In
Mood: Pretty upbeat.
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment