Wednesday, December 5, 2012

10 Weeks


Today's Date: 12/5/12
Weight Gain: Forgot to weigh myself... but my feel is a couple pounds.
Maternity Clothes: No but needing the bellaband for most pants
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Up once a night but otherwise good.  Still sleeping on my stomach.
Best Moment of the Week: Finally starting to feel better (some days).
Miss Anything: Having energy in the evening.
Movement: No
Food Cravings: Sweets.  I had a few M&M's and they were amazing!
Nausea: Yes, but getting better I think.  Some days are pretty good, then others are still rough.  It's been unpredictable.  I felt pretty much normal by this time with Isaac so hoping we are nearing the end.
Other Symptoms: My boobs are huge.  (sorry)
Belly Button In or Out: In
Mood: Normal.
Diabetes Control: Better this week.  I actually backed off on my insulin which makes me a little nervous.  Just praying everything is going well.

Our next ultrasound is in less than 2 weeks (December 18th).  If everything looks good, we'll start telling the masses.

I told my boss this week and he was excited for us.  He knows a little of the history with Isaac and my diabetes so he was very excited that we decided to do it again and it's been going well.

Here is my 10 week picture.  I always feel like I'm bigger than I look.  I can't button my pants anymore (but still zip them).  I compared this to my 10 week picture with Isaac and I think I look about the same which is good!  Maybe I've beaten the odds that you are always bigger, earlier with the 2nd child!

No comments: