March 26th, 2010 - 10 Weeks!
Definitely something to show for all this work!

This week has been great! Starting Monday my nausea was nearly gone! I'm starting to get my energy back, but not quite normal yet (not sure if I'll ever get back to "normal"). :)
Kind of embarassed to say... but I had to buy new bras. Another "weird thing" of pregnancy, your boobs get huge! Eat your heart out Pamela Anderson! :)
We had an ultrasound yesterday and "Poppy" was all over the place! Kicking it's legs, waving it's arms and 167 bpm heartrate! It's so weird that this tiny human is thrashing around inside me and I can't feel it. Hopefully I'm just a few weeks away from that.
It was certainly reassuring to see that everything was okay. "Poppy" measured 3.2 cm (just over 1.5"). We have another ultrasound at 11.5 weeks that we are looking forward to.



No comments:
Post a Comment