Wednesday, November 7, 2012

6 Weeks


Today's Date: 11/7/12
Weight Gain: 0 lbs
Maternity Clothes: No.  Still having lots of bloating.  I got in the car today after work and unbuttoned my pants!  At this rate I'll be in a bellaband by next week!
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Starting to have to get up in the middle of the night to potty.  :(
Best Moment of the Week: Realizing we are 2 weeks away from our first ultrasound
Miss Anything: Sweets
Movement: No
Food Cravings: Still sweets like crazy!  Also wanting carbonated soda.
Nausea: Maybe a little.  Nothing like I had with Isaac by this time, but starting to feel a little queasy especially on an empty stomach.
Other Symptoms: None you want to hear about.  ;)
Belly Button In or Out: In
Mood: Happy
Diabetes Control: Still pretty tough.  I've had 2 pretty good days in a row so hoping to keep that up!

Picture for the week.  Oh my... I was SO bloated when we took this.  It was terrible.

I always heard that you get bigger, faster the second time.  I always figured I was fit enough that I wouldn't be like that... um, so far thinking thats going to be the case even thought I'm in great shape.  Ha!


No comments: