Thursday, November 1, 2012

5 Weeks

Surprise!  Isaac is going to be a big brother and we are really excited, scared, but excited!

Yes, this was planned.  Just like with Isaac, I got pregnant the first month... so yay for that!

Recently, one of our friends had a baby and she tracked each week on her blog with a short list of questions.  I thought it was a great idea would shamelessly steal it!

Today's Date: 10/31/12
Weight Gain: 0 lbs
Maternity Clothes: No, but having a lot of bloating which makes my pants feel a big snug.
Stretch Marks: No
Sleep: Good so far.  Not having to get up and pee yet.  :)
Best Moment of the Week:  Telling our families Isaac was going to be a big brother!
Miss Anything: My evening glass of wine
Movement: No
Food Cravings: Sweets!  I craved fruit and veggies with Isaac, so this different (and challenging being diabetic!)
Nausea: No
Other Symptoms: Nope
Belly Button In or Out: In
Mood: Happy
Diabetes Control: Tough.  Much harder than with Isaac.  I've already increased my insulin over 5% just to control the high blood sugar (and need to again).  With Isaac I was low all the time and had to decrease insulin dosage the first trimester to keep from going low.



No comments: