I can't believe how much Isaac has grown and changed since he was first born, and all in just 18 months! He is a running, jumping, crazy little boy who is so much fun. I don't think I've done a dedicated Isaac blog since he turned 1 year, so here is an update on our crazy little man.
- His official Dr office stats:
- Height: 32.75" (~70%)
- Weight: 25 lbs (~35%)
- Head: Don't remember, but it was 50%
- Isaac has such a fiery personality (hmm.... wonder where he got that?). He takes every emotion to a new level. If he's laughing... he laughs so hard he can't breathe. If he's joyful... his smile is so big and you can't wipe it off his face. If he's mad... well, let's just say you don't want to be around. :)
- He RUNS everywhere!
- He will proudly point out the following parts of the body/clothes: Eyes, Nose, Ears, Hair, Feet, Tongue, Belly button, Diaper, shoes, jacket
- He gets SO excited to Skype with the grandparents. He hears the "beeping" and will run to the computer
- Isaac loves to read. My Mom would read tons of books to us and I've tried to do the same with Isaac. We usually read 4 books before bed and always end with "Little Blue Truck". His favorite part is saying "Beep, Beep, Beep" on the last page. So cute!
- We've been fortunate to get a great eater. I can't really think of anything he doesn't eat. We got the okay to try peanut butter from the Pedi and I think it is his new favorite! I gave him 1/2 a PB sandwich for snack yesterday and he carried it around savoring it for about 15 min!
- He loves doing puzzles. We sit down on the couch together and will do puzzles together for 45 minuters on the weekends.
- He has all 16 teeth! Thank goodness we are done for a little while!
- I love to see him dance. When music is playing he really gets grooving and it's just so funny.
- We've also been lucky to continue to have a good sleeper. On December 15, 2010 he slept 12 hours at night and has never woken up since! Thats right folks... almost 1 1/2 years and he's never woken up. He will sometimes spoil us on the weekends and sleep 13-14 hrs so we get to sleep in too!
- He loves playing with Annie and Lacey. He will chase them around and try to catch them just shrieking with joy the entire time.
- I counted in my head that he's been on 16 plane rides since he was born. Not bad for a little guy!
It's been so long I can barely remember what it was like being pregnant. All that remains is the little white line from my c-section. I got some great genes from my mom and have been able to sustain 10 lbs lower than my pre-pregnancy weight! Yay!
Here are some pictures we took in the backyard this weekend. Isaac is such a joy, we love having him in our family!



No comments:
Post a Comment