I accidentally left my memory card in my Dad's computer in Nebraska.... so, he had to mail it to us and I just got it this week. Whoops! :)
We had such a blast in Nebraska for Christmas. It was so much fun enjoying the time with family and we were glad Isaac got to spend a ton of time with his cousin, Grant.
When we got to Nebraska, we spent the first 4 days with the Jakub's. Here are few pictures from the time we spent there (BTW, love the new camera!):
Grant! (3 1/2)
Jakub family on Christmas Eve after church:
The only picture of the 3 of us during the entire trip... and Bryce's head is cut off.
Opening gifts in our PJ's! (Justin and Grant)
Family PJ picture
We spent the second half of our trip at my Dad's house. My sister Ali was there too, but unfortunately Christine and Kevin couldn't make it back since they spent all their vacation on their wedding and honeymoon. It just wasn't the same without them there, but at least we got to Skype.
Isaac and his rocking horse from Grandpa
I think someone loved the boxes more than the gifts!
My Grandma Osborn, my Dad and Isaac
My Dad and Isaac... he loooooves his Grandpa!
Isaac in the chair that was my Dad's when he was little
Isaac was overwhelmed with toys from Christmas from the Grandparents (not sure how we feel about that!). We actually had to put several in the closet for a later date.
My sweet husband got me a pair of riding boots (the fun, tall ones... love them with my skinny jeans!) and a Kate Spade purse I had been eyeing. He's always so thoughtful. :) I got him an Apple TV... which is awesome by the way!!
So fun to spend the holidays with family. Neither of us loved the overwhelming gifts for Isaac... how do you embed the true meaning of Christmas with the truckloads of toys that are distractions?!?!? Oh well, I suppose that is what Grandparents are supposed to do! :)
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
5 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment