Saturday, July 30, 2011

9 Months (whoops!)

Isaac turns 10 months on Tuesday.  Whoops!  Forgot to post at 9 months!

Several things are running together but here are a few distinct things I remember from the 9th month.
  • Weight - 21.0 lbs (50th)
  • Height - 28 " (50th)
  • We finally started crawling!  He is a hilarious crawler.  He crawls on his knees and forearms so it looks like a weird, modified army crawl.  He can push up on his hands easily, but he started crawling this way and it's stuck.
  • I started trying to introduce table food.  If I make something thats easily "blendable" we feed him that.
Wow, thats about all I remember, I suppose that is why I try to do these more timely! Here are a few pictures that I took at 9 months (not late).

Love my little guy's smile!

So curious!

Laughing, laughing, laughing.

Am I not supposed to do this??

No comments: