Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Swim Shopping



Shopping for a swim suit was difficult before I had a kid... now it's near impossible.

I usually get a swimsuit from J.Crew but honestly, I'm not loving them this year.  I've been checking out a few different places and kind of like Athleta.  Anyone ever tried their swim suits before?

This one is cute...
They have a variety of coordinating bottoms.  I feel like the ones shown in the picture are really "mom-ish" so I'll probably get something different. I haven't decided on a color yet either.

3 comments:

The Acord Family said...

As surprising as it sounds...I actually found some at Target after I had Peyton. They had a bunch of the tankini options that didn't look too mommy like and looked alright. I looked everywhere and ended up getting some there. Who knows where I will find a swimsuit after having two kids...not looking forward to it at all!

akoperski said...

I have one from athleta and really like it. Highly recommend!

Margie said...

I've bought my last several from Victoria's Secret with good luck.

Does the one on your blog come with the models arm tone too?