I tried to find some cheaper shoes since he doesn't walk or crawl but was not successful. I looked online and at Target but just didn't find any I liked. I also prefer actual shoes v. the elastic back slip-ons that you can find for non-walkers. Just a weird preference.
Did you know you can buy the cutest Kenneth Cole Reaction shoes for babies? Seriously adorable shoes... but also $60-$80 a pair (check out Piperlime.com). I didn't buy those...
I bought a pair of pedipeds online (see below). I paid $25 for them, which is more than I wanted since he will probably wear them for about a week, but I just couldn't find any cheaper ones I liked.
He will certainly be fashionable for our trip back to the Cornhusker state!




1 comment:
We're big Pediped fans at our house. John wore the Originals when he was first learning to walk and we're in the Flexs now. They wear like iron and are really easy on his feet. I bought some Target shoes and they were crap in comparison. One pair he refused to wear because they rubbed his feet and the others fell apart. They have a twice annual sale to benefit Children's Miracle Network and I try and stock up then.
Post a Comment