If you've followed my blog from Isaac's birth, you probably remember that he was bottle/formula fed for the first 3 days since he was in the NICU for hypoglycemia. I had a horrible time trying to get him to breastfeed and nearly gave up so many times. Finally, we got the hang of it.
Well, now we are only 2 months away from day care and I wanted to make sure we could still roll with the bottle. So, a few weeks ago we started the Saturday ritual of Bryce feeding him his first bottle. Bryce loves to be able to feed him, and I love getting a little break (even though I have to pump).
I snapped this picture, too cute. :)
I didn't know how much to put in his bottle, so I put 7 oz breastmilk the first week and Isaac inhaled it. The second week I put 8 oz and he inhaled in again. Geez, no wonder I'm starving all the time! This kid eats a ton!
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
5 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment