Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Perspective

Two months ago I was an Operations Supervisor for the largest refinery in North America making major operational decisions with my Blackberry attached at my hip working waaay too many hours.

Now... my life is diaper changes, feeding and napping. I can't even remember where that work Blackberry is located in my house.

Funny how life changes (and I wouldn't change my "new life" at the moment for anything). :)

3 comments:

Carissa said...

Awww...I love that! Could it be that you are actually contemplating "stay at home mom" status for your future? ;)

Bryce & Kim said...

Yeah, probably not. :) But I'm sure enjoying it now!

Sarah said...

Kim - I've really enjoyed reading your blog! You have so much fun coming your way -- I can't wait to read about all your adventures in baby boy world. I know what you mean about perspective. I can't even remember what it was like before diapers! - Sarah