The last time I ran was February 6th. I love to run and can't believe I stayed sane for ~9 months without it.
This week I went to my 6 week checkup and got the clearance to run again. Woohoo! I was so giddy this morning when I put my running shoes on that Bryce just laughed at me.
I only ran 2 miles but couldn't believe how good it felt. It was really just like riding a bike. Nothing hurt... nothing!! (Well, except my lungs) :)
I finished at about a 9:43 pace according to my garmin. It will be a while before I'm back to double-digit mileage at a sub-9 min pace.





For fun, here are a few pictures from old runs. I'm so happy to be back on the pavement again!
2006 Space City 10-Miler
2008 Houston Marathon

2009 Classical 25k
2009 Nike Women's Half Marathon




No comments:
Post a Comment