Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Here are a few pictures from Halloween. Isaac barely fit into his size Newborn Monkey costume. Another week and I'm sure it wouldn't fit.

Happy Monkey!
We went to the pumpkin patch on Halloween (which a bad idea by the way... there's nothing left!). Of course we had to take a picture of Isaac. He was tired and slept through the entire photo shoot.

Isaac was being a little fussy. So Bryce carved the pumpkin by himself... this is what he ended up with. I asked where "iGuy" came from and he said that was Isaac's nickname. Since Bryce loves his iPod, iPhone, iPad... he also loves his "iGuy". I had to laugh. I wonder what the trick-or-treaters thought? :)

Isaac's monkey outfit coordinated with Bryce's banana costume. That's right, a banana costume.
Finally, Isaac's "Aunt" Laura got him these super cute PJ's! I love the feet!