Sunday, August 15, 2010

30 Weeks

Hitting 30 weeks feels like we're getting close. Since there's a reasonably good chance I'll be induced early, we could have as few as 6 weeks to go. Yikes! It's funny how at the beginning the weeks go by so slowly, but now they seem to be flying by.

This week we got the bedding for Isaac's crib. We still don't have the glider chair, but I called the company and they indicated it was manufactured and should be shipping this week. Once that arrives, I'll make sure I like the layout of the nursery then start decorating a bit more.

My back is still causing me grief and my feet are sore at the end of the day. My blood sugars have still been more crazy that a few months ago, but manageable.

This week we have another Dr's appointment (w/ ultrasound). I have been going every 2 weeks for the past few months and getting ultrasounds at each visit. Now I start going every week and also get an ultrasound! By the time he arrives I will have had 15-20 ultrasounds! Thats a "perk" of being high risk I guess...

I've got 2 baby showers coming up in September. I'm so excited for both of them! It will be so much fun to share the joy with great friends.


No comments: