Friday, October 10, 2014

Isaac's 4th Birthday: A Super Party!

Last week, our sweet boy turned four.  Whopping FOUR!  

About 2 months ago, we tried out the new trampoline park in town.  It opened about 6 months ago and we heard about it from one of our neighbors.  The kids had a ball and we knew for sure that would be our party location.

Isaac is still really into superheroes, so another superhero party was our plan.  Rather than give out goody bags of junk trinkets, I wanted something that would be more memorable and not thrown away the next day.  I found superhero capes on Etsy for both boys and girls and knew they would be perfect!  

This was the first year that we invited his school classmates in addition to our personal friends.  Everyone must have thought the trampoline park sounded great because we had all our invitees attend except one!

Silly me forgot my big camera at the party, so all I have are iPhone pics.  Sorry, Isaac!  ;(




My little jumping superhero!



Happy Birthday Isaac!  We love you!

No comments: