Bryce's parents wanted to have some family pictures taken while we were visiting. The last time the family had pictures, Grant was only 2 years old and Isaac wasn't even a thought... so a long time ago.
Justin and Jill knew of a woman in Columbus that did photography on the side. The cost was $100, total, and we would get a CD of all the edited photos as part of the cost. Ummmm..... $100????? That is 5% of what we paid for each session of our family photos and Hayden's newborn photos in Northern Virginia. Seriously, I love Nebraska.
So, the photos are not the greatest in the world, but you can't be the price! Here are a few from the session. There are many more, but I only included some of my favorites.
.jpg) |
| My favorites! |
 |
| Me and my pretty girl. |
 |
| Love Isaac's smile. :) |
 |
| I love Hayden in this picture. It's almost as if she's thinking "What am I going to do with all these boys???" |
No comments:
Post a Comment