Monday, the 30th marked my first day back to work. Leading up to my first day I was filled with mixed emotions. Excitement, worry, sadness, etc...
I've been back to work now for about a week and a half and while my workload is still low, since I have not started my new assignment yet, I'm actually really happy to be back. I think I'm at my best with a better balance between home/kid time and work/adult time. I enjoy the feeling of professional accomplishment and it makes me well-rounded overall.
Hayden did great at school on her first, full day. Naps are hit-or-miss but overall she seems to be adjusting easily. She is happy when I get home from work and not overly exhausted like Isaac was at this age.
I know life will get busier and more stressful once I get rolling in my new assignment, but I will enjoy the simplicity until then. Speaking of new assignments, I had originally been communicated one assignment but upon returning have been told it changed and is something different. I am WAY more excited about this new assignment and can't wait to start in a couple weeks!
Pictures from my first day back. Luckily, pretty much all of my clothes seem to fit fine. Lol. :)
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
5 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment