Bryce has wanted to go out in Bethesda since we moved here. He works in downtown Bethesda and has familiarized himself with all the great restaurants and shopping the area (of which there are tons!). Since we didn't have a firm time we needed to be home, we decided to drive the 22 miles to Bethesda for evening.
We started at a fun wine bar on Bethesda Row named Vino Volo. We each had a flight trio and truffled popcorn as an appetizer. I continued the truffles with truffled penne and Bryce had lamb meatballs. It was amazing!
We did some shopping on Bethesda Row then ended our evening at Max Brenner's Chocolate Bar. This place was incredible. I looked them up online and they only have restaurants in NYC, Philadelphia, Boston, Bethesda (DC) and Las Vegas. If you visit any of these cities, you must go!
We had the Urban S'mores and coffee. I was so full I could barely walk back to the car.
Such a refreshing night out. We are thankful for Bryce's Grandparents for tackling the kids for the evening to give us a much needed break!



No comments:
Post a Comment