They have a birthday party pavilion near the train and playground which is available to rent for parties. Every time we are at the park on the weekends, there is always a birthday party and it looked like fun so we booked Isaac's party there several months ago.
I found the cutest invitations on etsy!
We invited about 50-60 people but only about 35 could attend due to vacations. At first I was bummed, but it worked out for the best because the pavilion was not at big as I thought it would be and it would have been really crowded.
The weather was unseasonably warm (which I suppose is better than than unseasonable cold!) but luckily nearly the entire park area is covered with trees so it wasn't too bad.
We kept the party simple and just had the kids play at the park and ride the train for the first hour. The second hour was spent eating lunch, singing happy birthday to Isaac and eating cake! We ended right about naptime which was perfect.
The birthday pavilion decorated!
Bryce and Isaac riding the train with all his friends! (I stayed back with Hayden).
Family picture in front of the engine.
My sweet birthday boy!
Despite our request for no gifts (their presence was enough of a present!), a few people couldn't help themselves. You know who you are! :)
Isaac got a fun set of legos and a little kids flashlight that we have spent at least a couple hours already searching for "treasure" under the furniture once it gets dark. He also got the CUTEST outfit I have ever seen! Such a little man outfit, I love it!
Without receiving a paycheck, we don't have an extra $2,000 lying around for family pictures this fall. My plan is to try to take some myself once the trees change just a little more in maybe a week or two. He will definitely be wearing this! :)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment