Thursday, August 1, 2013

6 Week Update

Today was my 6 week post partum visit.  All is well, thankfully!

For those that don't know, my incision became infected... again.  It was worse this time too.  I went in almost a week ago and got a stronger dose of antibiotics and was told to soak in epsom salt frequently.  This is the last attempt before it would need to be reopened and packed.  Please, please, please no.  Thankfully it looks great and I'm less than half done with the antibiotics so it should be over.

I was also cleared to exercise so it's time to dust of the running shoes.  Yay!  Time to lose the baby fat and get moving!

Hayden is around 11 lbs now and growing so quickly.  We have gotten past the rough nights, thankfully.  She goes to bed around 8:30-9pm and has been sleeping until around 3 am, eating then going right back to sleep until I get her up around 7:30am.

Isaac is such a sweet big brother.  He is still adjusting and sometimes we see him misbehave for attention, but overall doing great.  He loves his sister and smothers her in hugs and kisses.

Wiggle worm.

So big!

Eating spaghetti the only way possible for a 2 year old... shirtless!

I cut my hair off!  I was wearing it in a pony tail every day and just feeling sloppy so decided to go with a short, sleek 'do.  Ahh... feels good!

No comments: