Thursday, June 20, 2013

New Baby's Room

We are as ready as we are going to be for New Baby.  The room is still pretty minimalist but only for 2 more days.  Once we know the gender, I have a feeling I'll be ordering all kinds of goodies for the room from our hospital room!  :)

Here are a few pictures.  Once we get it fully decorated (who knows when that will be... months?) I'll have to post some updates.

We put a pretty roman blind in the room.  I love how it looks with the soft gray walls.  I have ideas for some things to go above the crib once I know what bedding to get.  There is a small, glass lamp on the nightstand that I also will get a shade for once I know what to get.  I intended to hang a curtain rod before New Baby's arrival... that didn't happen but it will at some point!


I found some really pretty letters via Pinterest that I plan to get to go above the dresser (his/her initials).


I got the idea for the small wall book-shelves on projectnursery.com.  Have you heard of that website?  It's great for getting baby room ideas!  The 3 books on the shelf are ones given to us by friends for New Baby.  We need to sort through all the books in Isaac's room and bring some of the baby books over for New Baby.

No comments: